Commencement of Examination
The Postponed End Semester Examination will be started w.e.f. 15.02.2021.
The Examination Time Table will be issued by the Course Coordinators of the relevant Courses.
Students are only permitted to enter the premises for the Examination and should leave from the premises after just finishing the examination.
Students and all the staff should adhere to the following health guidelines and also should adhere to all the health guidelines which have been given by the government due to Covid 19 pandemic Situation.
1. When entering the University College premises should wear face masks
2. Maintain 1m distance between students as well as academic and non-academic staff members inside the university College.
3. No Visitors for students.
4. Strictly no visitors other than for Official purposes.
5. Temperature will be checked at the entrance to the University College and any person recording a temperature above 98.4 0F or 37 0C should not be allowed inside
6. When entering the premises should wash hands with soap and water before entering the premises or alternatively use the hand sanitizer
7. All students and staff should be made aware of correct methods of using and discarding face masks and respiratory etiquettes
8. All students and staff should wash hands with soap and water at least for 20 seconds before meals and should use separate water bottles, glasses, cutlery, and food items or drinks
9. Spitting, betel chewing etc.are strictly prohibited within the premises