The Finance division is mainly involved in following activities;
- Maintain the accounts of the College
- Receive all moneys paid into the Fund and to credit such moneys to proper heads of accounts
- Make all authorized payments
- Prepare for the perusal of the Board such estimates as are required by the University and the annual financial appropriations of the ensuing year
- Prepare annual and quarter of accounts, business Plan and statistics relating to the activities of the College, from and in such manner and containing such particulars as the University may specify from time to time.